Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Lets Just Talk...About Anything?!?

Hey guys its Tuesday which mean its time to kinda just rant about the most random things! So first off can we talk about how tomorrow is October 19th already this year has flown by so much faster then last year! The next two months have I have so much stuff to buy lol between birthdays and Christmas which i wanna try to get done by the end of next month! Woo! Next I've been obsessed with video games which isn't odd but i normally don't play many and I'm loving it!!! First was batman arkham origins then Beyond Two Souls which if you have not played I 100% totally recommend it. This game is so interactive which i love then the story and graphics are incredible! Last but not least I've been currently play Heavy Rain which is a lot like until dawn with the choices you make kinda of affect what happens further on in the game. The last is an oldie but a goodie! Resident Evil: Code Veronica X I love this game its awesome because it has Chris and Clair Redfield which is amazing but the adventure you go on is intense,nerve racking, awesome. Totally a game you wanna play! This was a totally random post but i just wanted to give a little update on what I'm doing and I can't wait to talk to you guys again! See you on Sunday!

Follow me! 
Twitter-__AnthonyJohn

Have an awesome Day!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment