Monday, October 3, 2016

Just a Minute....Being the bigger person

Hey, guys so I'm back from my vacation and it so awesome and relaxing but I'm happy to be home and can write for you guys! 
Sundays post will be going up today and Tuesdays post will go up tomorrow as planned!  Let's get into this week's topic being the bigger person this is something we all face at some point in our life where you get in an argument with someone and you know tempers are flaring left and right, And the person is so unbelievably mad and screams at you at the top of their lungs is one not right. Everyone gets to the point where you know you can say some pretty awful things you know will hit every button on them and piss them off and hurt them real bad. BUT... You have to stop in that moment even if it's for a split second have a conversation with yourself and say okay just walk away because whatever comes out is not going to be nice and will make them mad or upset. If you can take a long enough break to step away from the situation and know okay let's go collect our thoughts and move on. This is something that you would think everyone could do and a lot of people will but honestly theirs always that person who like as a personal example. I have someone who is constantly arguing with me or screams at and we have the same temper but that doesn't give the right in my book because if I can step away and know okay this is wrong let's just stop this while you can you would hope they can well in my case no sadly. This person has said and done some horrible stuff and I'm always the bigger person who will try their best to know what to say and not say no matter what and like the old cliche saying I'll always forgive but never forget! That's something I always have and will live by because after so many times of being hurt their apologies literally mean nothing more than dirt on the ground it's so old and warn in that it doesn't even phase me anymore and goes right over my head and out one ear straight out the other! I know that sounds kinda harsh but after so many chances you can only put up with so much and why I'm writing this right now is I was just in a situation where I could have easily said every last thing to hurt this person but I thought okay that's really gonna hurt the deep and I would never want to have someone feel but I've felt from being hurt. Hence why even if in the hardest, toughest situations you gotta rise above and be the BIGGER PERSON! 

With that i will see you guys tomorrow with anything Tuesday! Have an awesome day/night where ever you are :)

Don't forget to follow me on twitter so you can see when i post next 
Follow me here:@__AnthonyJohn

No comments:

Post a Comment