Thursday, October 6, 2016

A New Adventure!

Hey guys! I meant to post Tuesday but i went to work and then after honestly i was just tired! But getting to today's post, is something very new to me and something scary and very very exciting. So for you guys out there i'm a HUGE photography fan I love looking at photos, I love to even more take photos. So with that I try to take what i think is the most amazing shot barley edit it at all just minor things like lighting and shadows nothing big. For as long as i can remember I've loved doing it more then anything and people always tell me hey these are really good you should consider doing this and i was like oh haha lol! But now I'm taking it more serious I had a conversation with my aunt about this amazing picture i took when flying into Chicago and i texted her and said hey look at this amazing shot. She was like WOW you should look into selling it and i was HUH? that's an interesting concept so i played with the idea and I decided I'm just gonna do it so I posted my first picture I took on society6 and put it up for sale on different things like a poster, canvas and iPhone case. It's not about the money its about maybe people will actually see this and like it and i can get a really good feedback for it and continue to do something I am so so passionate about and take more and more amazing shots! So with that guys that's my little update and it would be so awesome if you just went and gave my page a like and checked out whats on their! :) Thank you so much and have an amazing day! 

Follow Me- __AnthonyJohn
Society6- Chicago Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment