Monday, October 10, 2016

Just a Minute...When to say enough is enough?

Hey guy so for Sundays Just a Minute i wanted to talk about when to say enough is enough.What i mean when to say this is that we all know our head and mind can be a safe haven but at the same token it can be our nightmare because you can go in a million different directions in how you think about something. So I've been getting in my head about when you know someone and you kinda sorta have a connection but so many things go down then up, for me it's kinda getting old. For example ive had someone call me probably one of the worst things to be called and you get taken back like Woah! First thing to happen is anger but even after the cool down and you get a sincere apology you think okay I can forgive you but i will never forget what was said ever and honestly i don't know how i even talk to them because they don't deserve. So you think okay bad rough patch that's all nope but then again and again and again this person just keep treating you like complete garbage when you have no idea for the most idiotic reasons. This is something that sounds so odd but when i get told sorry its the most emptiest apology I've ever been told for the simple fact is they say sorry for everything.This is when I think enough is enough and you need to deal with what you should do next so that those feelings of doubt,anger or depression and the biggest one of all the arguing and fighting can stop! Now I know this is kinda an odd post but this something I think not just myself but others have to deal with as well. No matter how important the relationship is you really have to consider and think is this worth salvaging or should I just let it play out and whatever happens happens. Whatever the choice you have to be able to stick to that because if you show cracks then you'll start to doubt all the work you've put in to better your life which EVERYONE deserves! Maybe one day when everything has cooled down you can make an attempt at having a relationship again and who knows maybe that break that you decided on helped not only you but hopefully the person you took the break from and that they started to realize what they did and how they treated. So you guys can start with a fresh slate and the past is the past for a reason to be left behind with all the troubles we will face. 

With that I hope you guys have an awesome Night/Day wherever you are :D

Follow me on twitter
Twitter @__AnthonyJohn

No comments:

Post a Comment