Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016! Year of New

Hey! Guys, haven't posted since the week before Christmas was just kinda in a writing block and took a little break didn't feel to encourage! Its a new year 2016! This gonna be the year of new which for me means doing a bunch of stuff I've thought about doing! Already my best friend and i have secured a hotel and in a little over a week we will be by buying our PLAYLIST LIVE tickets!!!! I cannot wait I've always wanted to go to one of these and now we are!!! We are also gonna do a day at universal and go to harry potter world! which is the best place on earth LOL! I really want this year to be about new step out of my comfort zone do things i thought i was too scared to do and just do it don't worry about how the ending will be or if someone will like it just gotta do it! Another new i will be doing this year is starting a YouTube channel which is started and set up but I've been kinda hesitant to start filming and was thinking to much into what people may perceive about me! Cant think that way no matter what their will always be people saying something negative don't worry about them and just have to do you and be your true self and not change for anything or anyone! Really strive for those goals you have to set little milestones for yourself even the smallest thing towards one of your goals means your actually closer and closer to finishing it! I cant wait to start and have 2016 be my Year of New! Like a said earlier i was in a writing block but also felt pretty down and not excited or that happy! I got out of that hole and never want to fall in it, i surrounded myself with good people and these two quotes. First is from Harry Potter and was said by Dumbledore " Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light" This quote just speaks to me and really makes feel like i can do something and i shouldn't let anything bring me down! The second quote is by gentlemen who said "It's your road, and yours alone. Others may walk it with you, but no one can walk it for you" - Rumi How i see this is its your life and your time, you may share it with others but in the end its solely yours and yours alone and no one should be given the power to change it but YOU! I couldn't be more excited to be doing what wanted to do for years and I'm finally going do it and do it with my ALL! :) I hope you guys also have an amazing awesome Year of New! I challenge you guys do something new you've thought about and do it! Make a little change towards goal no matter how big or small those are still steps towards it :D So guys thanks for reading this and have an amazing wondering Year of New! 

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @__AnthonyJohn :D

No comments:

Post a Comment