Sunday, January 24, 2016

YouTube Plan!

Hey guys! Kind of a late post it's about 11:22 pm I've been thinking all day about how I cannot wait till I get this YouTube and blog really going! Tomorrow after work gonna start planning out YouTube videos I'm in a rut I think of something but it's been done! I've thought to myself that doesn't matter you gotta do what you would love to film and not worry about if others are doing it! I'm not gonna be one of those youtubers who do it just because it's popular! I wanna do it and sincerely want to do it but also of course if it takes off I would love to have suggestions from people I think that would be so cool! Do get an opinion from the watchers of the videos and cannot wait to interact and really have fun with this! So with that I want to give my little advice for the blog that no matter what you love you or what it is everyone has different things and hobbies that really speak about who they are even if it may seem not so interesting to others do it don't worry about what others think of course take consideration but i don't think you should ever change just because it's not what is the "norm" for hobbies or materialistic things like collecting DO IT! It's important and fun for YOU! For me I love Digimon, Pokemon, Minecraft mini boxes! Testing out cool pins on Pinterest or weird candy etc.. I have so many ideas for when I start uploading I wanan do at least 2-3 videos a week! I'm Genuinely excited like a little kid on Christmas! Look forward towards the next two-three weeks I'm gonna. Really start taking my YouTube off :) I just had to have a brain fart first to think about it and my plan!

Have an amazing day :)

If you want follow me on Twitter :D

Check out my Harry Potter Tag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment