Monday, January 25, 2016

Just Minute 2- Depression/Axiety

Hey guys! So recently in the past couple months I've really been dealing with my battle do depression and anxiety more then ever! It all started when I went to the doctor for a heart problem I've been having for about a year and I went on a heart monitor for a week and it caught nothing. Which was super disappointing to hear in terms of that I'm still dealing with this tickling tingling sensation which is very uncomfortable! I always have it on my mind but I'm a very positive thinker and don't like to think the worse in things so I really go with all the punches and find a silver lining! But I kept getting knocked down I got three scars from this heart monitor which looking kinda is a reminder that I had to wear that in a time I don't want to remember! But again I was okay this sucks but don't worry :D then I had a really liver count to put the topping and it all and turns out I have Gilbert syndrome Which is totally harmless and is just when a bilirubin isn't processed properly in your liver which this was a huge weight lifted off my chest but before this I was so nervous and I freaked out I had a melt down the other day and cried almost all day and I'm not an emotional person but with all this just weighing on my shoulders I've been thinking the worker in everything that could happen but I'm came to this  realization! Sometimes you just need a good cry, ever since that I've felt 100XS better not really super worried about the doctors! I started thinking positively about my blog:) and YouTube I wanna start to take off:D Along with your mind being your strongest medicine to help you think it all through and if you can find that will power to not let those thoughts come through you got this and this ride will be so smooth barley in bumps! I found this quote by  Michael Jordan " Don't be afraid to fail.  Be afraid to not try" This quote really made me think a okay no matter what the fails or bumps are don't let It bring you down take some time but get right back and re-evaluate and make YOU happy!

Having an amazing positive day!:D 


No comments:

Post a Comment