Friday, December 18, 2015

Stars Wars Force Awakens!

May the force be with you! 
I don't know about you guys but I cannot wait ! I recently got into the whole stars wars films and I think I've been living under rock! I have no clue how I've gone 14 years with out seeing a single
film! That's just wrong and should be committed a crime! This movie looks so epic and amazing and visually stunning. This new Star Wars:The Force Awakens Released on December 18th 2015 takes place 30 years after Star Wars: Return of the Jedi the story takes place with a young traveler (Daisy Ridley) and a storm trooper(John Boyega) who will take on this epic amazing journey into the world of Star Wars! Also the best news this new movie will also feature the cast from the previous trilogy! *drum roll* yes! Harrison Ford (Hans Solo), Mark Hamill (Luke Sky walker) and Carrie Fisher( Princess Leia)! I don't know about you guys but I'm excited!They've kept the plot a huge secret till it releases which I think is so awesome! This one movie where you can't wait to hear the plot and drives you crazy not to know but also drives to really wanna see this movie! I've read that just for its Thursday night launch its expected to have 50 million in sales and 60 million by morning! That's so crazy in less then one day it  will sky rocket but if one movie is gonna do that's it will be Star Wars which I don't believe will disappoint! I'm going on Christmas Day to see this movie in 3D! And I'm ready for an epic Christmas who else wouldn't want to watch this on Christmas! So guys get your Light Sabors and Star Wars onesies on and sit back for this mind blowing adventure!

Have an awesome day :) 

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter.com/__anthonyjohn

No comments:

Post a Comment