Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Stacysays Gaming!

Hello guys! 
So today I'm going to be writing about Stacy Says! Most of us know her from Joey Graceffa when they used to play mcsg a lot back in the day when they first started gaming! Stacy still does a ton of amazing mine craft videos its not very often where I'm excited when a new video comes out but with her i see in my subscription box i know that for those 10-15 minuets i wont have to worry about anything and can just relax and watching my favorite you tuber playing a game i love. She has an awesome personality along with the best sense of humor always makes me laugh. She is by far i think one of the best mine craft players shes real, genuine, and just funny! Always comes up the coolest idea for mine craft series i really loved when she did the cube and was on the side of the mountain you see her backing up with her horse and shes down. I laughed so hard and just made my day. My all time favorite is probably Dog craft and when she does little mini series or does a adventure map collab with someone the commentary is GOLD! but really it is! LOL! Probably one of the best things is her complete love and care towards animals is just amazing! Ive never once not liked a video shes done! Thanks for reading guys this is a short one ill have a longer one up tomorrow! :) go subscribe to Stacy says! 

-:)

No comments:

Post a Comment