Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Just A Minuet!... Judgement


Hey Guys so its been about a month since i posted and I've said this before but i don't ever wanna post just because i feel i have to. I want it all to feel very organic and genuine. So first wanted to say i wanna try to post at least two times a week on Monday and Thursday, Their will always be at least one post but I'm gonna get two out a week! So today I'm writing another just a minuet and this time i wanted to talk about judgment this is a very controversial word where a bunch and bunch of people feel they have the power to judge someone based on multiple things which i wanted to touch on a few! First i wanted to talk about how I've been personally judged I'm someone who is very accepting of what or whoever you are as long as your happy and being your true self! For me I've been judged on my looks and how i act now as i got older i started to really not care and i know I'm comfortable with myself minus those few things that everyone has that they are hard on them self. For me I've been judged on not being the most social person I'm a pretty big introvert where i don't exactly like being inside all the time but I either want to just go out by self for hours which for me feels really good or go out with someone I've known for years and years and they know what kind of person i am. There's times where I've wanted to be way more extroverted and missed out on something, but that's just who i am and I'm very comfortable with being that way. I'm not someone who's afraid to talk to people but just prefer to be alone or someone i trust but even then I hate being in a huge crowd of people and I feel I'm gonna explode from the inside out and just shut down which i think is social anxiety. Now I've gotten way better with being introverted but i cannot stand those people who legit get mad because your not as social as them some people are social butterflies and can talk to anyone. I could do that but i have my limits and they judge but if they knew what it was like to get anxiety they wouldn't push so hard but even then who knows.. LOL! So getting into what i said earlier where i don't care who what or whatever you are as long as your being your 100% true self. Then i am your biggest supporter, but i think it is so wrong how many people hate on people for color, size, and sexuality. They are normal people who are just doing what your doing being their self, if they want to work on stuff then that's their own choice and no one has any say unless asked. I know people of different races, different sizes, all kinds of sexuality and i would never ever in a million years tell them their wrong for what they are doing. I just wish people who could be more understanding of people who love who they are no matter their size, color or sexuality. BUT in today's society their are tons of people who are very understanding but even more disheartening theirs a ton more of those who feel they have the power to judge you! This would probably be my number one pet peeve who are you to judge someone if they are a different size or color, or gay, bi, trans and many other types of sexuality's that someone identify's with it's none of business who they want to be. We just need to let everyone live their life and how they want no judgment passed, but I'm not naive and i hope one day we could all just accept any one no matter their choice. So that was my little rant i could of gone on for so much longer but i just wanted to hit on a few key things and i hope when your reading this if your someone who judges that you can see them for what they are just a normal person just like you me and everyone else. 

P.S. if you didn't know i have a YouTube channel and i kinda fell off the wagon but i have a ton of ideas! and If you want the end of this week i will have a new video! :D 

Have a wonderful day! :D and stay tuned for Thursdays post! 
Follow me- 
Twitter
YouTube





No comments:

Post a Comment