Friday, April 8, 2016

Just a Minute "Believe in yourself"

Hey guys I'm back again with Just a Minute haven't done one of these in a long time mostly
because i wanted to break it up. So what Ive decided is every Thursday i will write Just a Minute. Except on April 21st i will be on vacation in Florida with my best friend if you wanna check what I'm doing read my last post its some pretty exciting stuff. So today's topic in believe in yourself, i personally struggle with always critiquing myself if i have what seems like a great idea. I think to myself no your never gonna do that that's not gonna happen which is a terrible way to think. I also often put that on others they tell me their awesome ideas and i always say really that's gonna happen I'm not mean by but who i am to say it wont happen. I firmly believe if you truly want something to happen and you put in the work then it will happen. The hardest part is if you really wanna get others in on it for their feedback you have to be prepared for some form of criticism. Now hopefully you have your core group were you want them to be as honest as can be and even then sometimes that's a hard pill to swallow but, in the long run it may help. So i really wanna make something with blogging and starting a YouTube and by that i mean i wanna get way more involved. I always have little ideas that I'm like ''hey that's sounds pretty good" i think it over a couple days i immediately take that idea and chuck it right out the window. Which is a horrible and everyone does it but i need to start believing in myself even if the end result is not exactly what you wanted at least you finally did it. I also am a shy person no where were it used to be but i still am shy and awkward sometimes which is me I'm a silly goofy person. I don't care what people think in the terms of if I'm acting silly who cares its me or if i wanna do or wear something that's pretty bold do it. Don't let anyone tell you who you are, always have a self awareness of you. Getting back to believe in yourself your gonna get critics out of everywhere and some may even leave because they don't see the same vision as you. If they cant support you on a journey towards what you wanna do who are they to judge it doesn't effect them. Now I'm a Italian so sometimes my mouth speaks before my brain and I'm not afraid to fire back at someone or tell someone how it is straight from the start i have mastered lol how to do it nicely so that's a plus. In all seriousness don't ever stop believing in yourself or the goals you have set, don't let others judge you and don't judge others. If someones wearing clothes that may be odd or a crazy hair or something just think they are believing in them selves for how they want to dress or whatever it is personally if they are truly 100% happy I'm their biggest fan and cheering for them on the sidelines! :D So that was today's topic something very close to my heart and one of my biggest goals:) If you wanna know when these blogs go live follow me on twitter linked below and while your their check out my YouTube channel in the bio i only have two videos but I'm coming up with all kinds of new content i wanna put out :) Have an awesome day and don't forget to believe in yourself! 

Follow me on: Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment